I almost fell like a broken record that keeps repeating itself. Monday, it took nearly all day for the doctors to do the CT and then get back to us. Finally, around 5pm the doctor came in and said that dad's brain was still swollen and he wanted to keep him sedated for another 48 hours. So now we will wait until Wed when they will do another CT.
Pray for the Lord to sustain our morale. It is difficult to sit at the hospital all day with a patient who is unconscious. It is also very difficult to talk to the brain surgeon. He never speaks of the possible positives, but always gives the worst case scenario. Today, Melody is also traveling here!