Friday, March 20, 2009

Blessings from Calvin

Being the 500th anniversary of the birth of John Calvin, this years Ligonier Conference began with a pre-conference dedicated to Calvin. I have watched and listened to the first two addresses by Mohler and Duncan. Both of these have blessed my heart towards ministry and encouraged my walk towards holiness. To all my Calvin hating friends, this history lesson is great and you will be blessed too. Much negativity towards Calvin comes from those who have never studied him, nor picked up any of his literature to read. His Institutes have been a personal blessing in my life and as Duncan concludes this address, he draws us back to read the Institutes and examine the Scripture to pursue changed lives buy the holiness and work of God! Click here to view messages.

No comments: