- Upon receiving *correction* for throwing a fit and throwing her cup down, Juliana promptly picked up her cup when told, walked over, and threw it in the trashcan. Ah, obedience.
- I walked back in the downstairs living room to find Juliana SITTING on top of Addie. Yes, sitting.
- Before church on Sunday, Juliana found a cup she stashed in her toy drawer. She took a big drink. Curdled soymilk. Yum.
- Juliana tried to cover Addie with a blanket ... on her face.
- Juliana tried to put her baby to bed in Addie's cradle. Addie was already in the cradle. Let's just say lots of crying ensued.
- Juliana learned how to take off her shoes AND socks in the car.
- Tonight Juliana tried to stand up in the Baby Papasan...with Addie in it.
- Juliana helped herself to a snack. Out of the trashcan.
This is also the week we started using cloth diapers! So far it's going great, but we (actually just me - I had to make a deal with Chad that he wouldn't have to change any if he let me switch) are just beginning! I'll post more on it once I get a little more experience...
Our girls are such charmers! Addie has charmed her parents with lots of sleep, giggles, smiles, coos, and cuddles. Juliana has charmed us by -- well, I think you get the picture.